Take a shared scooter
There are various places in Zandvoort where you can hire a shared scooter. No hassle with reservations, always available and when you reach your destination, you can leave it at one of the 7 service points in the village. How easy do you want it to be?
Where to rent?
- The station square
- De Zuid car park
- Boulevard Barnaart at the height of Thalassa
- Boulevard Barnaart at the height of NH Hotel
- Badhuisplein next to Holland Casino
- Entrance to the Amsterdamse Waterleidingduinen, Zandvoortselaan 130
- Centre of Zandvoort, corner Louis Davidsstraat - Prinsesseweg (next to the HDMZ)
Scooters can be used all year round
From € 0.50 start up costs and € 0.30 per minute of usage costs
More information about the shared scooters of Felyx in Zandvoort can be found here.More info Share your tip